How to install our Custom Launcher
On a Windows PC
On a Mac
Installing Launcher #Download the launcher .jar for mac.
- Open the .jar file.
- Add your profile information; under "instances" click on the Production Server instance.
- On the bottom right click "Update", watch the Progress tab and wait until it is finished.
- When it's done updating press "Launch Minecraft".
(Optional) Get minecraft icon on launcher .jar file
- Find your vanilla minecraft app, right-click it, and select "Show package contents".
- Navigate to Contents/Resources and find favicon.icns.
- Right click your launcher .jar file, Get Info, and notice the icon space on the top left.
- Drag the favicon.icns to that icon space.
(Optional) Installing additional mods
- Navigate to Library/Application Support/WesterosCraft/instances/WesterosCraft. This is effectively the equivilent of the minecraft Application Support folder for vanilla clients. If you can't find your Library folder, see here .
- Download your mod- it must be a Forge mod, and should come in the form of a .jar or .zip file.
- Navigate to the mods folder, and drag your mod's .jar or .zip file inside that folder.
- Run the launcher as normally; if the game doesn't start properly, the mod is likely not compatible with Forge or at least one of the default mods of the launcher.
(Optional) Installing other resource packs
- Navigate to Library/Application Support/WesterosCraft/instances/WesterosCraft.
- Go to the resourcepacks folder, move the resource pack here, just like you would with vanilla clients.
On a Linux Machine
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.