|Project Lead:||QuikFox, Kesin13|
House Swygert is a noble house sworn to House Baratheon of the Stormlands. According to semi-canon sources their coat of arms is a white scroll with gold knobs on a field of purple, with a white border. Their family motto is "Truth Conquers". No members of this house have appeared in the novels as of yet. The Swygert lands are located on a peninsula in the sheltered bay behind the island of Tarth, just north of Storm's End.
- Carbeck, a farming community between Storm's End and House Swygert. There is a small knight's house and a common holdfast. Most residents here are farmers who grow mostly mustard.
- Llynworthy, the main sheltered port for House Swygert. The keep sits out on a peninsula that protects one of the only safe areas to dock around that coastline. Most residents of this village are involved in trade or goods supply. Up the road towards the keep from this village you can see both the region's only common sept as well as an apiary.
- Rockcircle, a small farming hamlet built near an odd ruin. Many strange occurrences happen in this area.
- Rocksfolly, a small military holdfast near the edge of Swygert lands. Perched up on the top of a ridge it has commanding views of the surrounding areas as well as neighboring lord's lands.
- Fogmere, a fishing and farming hamlet with a small beach and common holdfast. This area isn't used much for shipping due to the lack of development and easy access to the beach.
House Swygert was applied for by QuikFox and Kesin13 on September 11, 2014. The project was not approved until September 17 due to quite a bit of discussion concerning palette and terrainset. The project was completed on August 30, 2015 with final approval following shortly thereafter. (See Forum)
There was no real world inspiration for the build. Instead it mostly focused on trying to draw a transitional style between the light and dark stormlands builds. Existing builds such as Bronzegate, Broad Arch, and Grandview were used for determining shape, size, and look of certain buildings and layouts. (See Application)